I have no idea about the actual reason behind the Mozilla Firefox error? Yesterday it was the first time I encountered the issue on my system.
Your Connection is Not Secure — is not just a Firefox browser issue alone. This error also occurs with Chrome browser. Apparently, it is a rare connection error, happens randomly to a few users.
Mozilla should have provided an expert solution to fix “Your Connection is Not Secure” error. In the absence of any official assistance, we have to rely on the solutions available online.
To fix the “Connection Not Secure” error on my Firefox browser, I followed several tips available online. Only two of them actually worked. I share with you both the quick solutions here. I am sure the tips will work for your system as well.
► Best Solution for “Your Connection is Not Secure”
- In the navigation bar of your Firefox browser, type
about:configand proceed further by pressing I understand risk. Now you are going to do an ethical hacking of your Firefox browser to fix the “Your Connection is Not Secure Error.”
- In the search bar now type
- You would see eight to twelve results
- In them, towards the end, look for
Security_enterprise_roots_enabled. What is the value for this entry? The value would be FALSE.
- Change the value to TRUE. You can do this by doing a right click on the entry and then select the change value option to modify from false to true.
I am thousand percent sure that the explained tips would work to solve YOUR CONNECTION IS NOT SECURE error in Firefox on your system. In case if that does not work, here is another solution to fix the error.
- Go to the option of your Firefox browser and at the end, look for network setting (or connection setting).
- Change the configure proxies to access the Internet. From Use system proxy settings To Auto-detect proxy settings for this network
- Next clear the history and cookies
I am ten thousand percent sure that one of these two best solutions will fix “Your Connect is Not Secure Firefox Error” on your computer system. If you have a better solution than the suggested fix above, share that in the comment box below.