Gadgets Shiksha is looking for technical writers. Reach us if you have writing and analytical ability and you are up-to-date with the latest trend in the world of technology, Hosting, WordPress, and other related domains. Get paid for your impressive writing skills.
Position: Technical Content Writer
Location: Work from Home
Essential Skills: Gadgets, Electronic Products, IT products, Server Management, WordPress, Hosting, Hardware Knowledge, English/Hindi Writing
Become a contributor to the Gadgets Shiksha. Amresh Media invite your contribution on various technical topics for the Gadgets Shiksha.
→ Content Draft Structure and Format
- Language: English or Hindi
- Draft should be in MS Word format
- Should be center around not more than three keywords
- Occurrence of each Keyword in the article must be between 0.5% to 1%
- Minimum 1400 words and Maximum 3500 Words
- Original research and original writing
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- The argument should be made explicitly and concisely
- Should be grammar error free with words in American spellings
- Use short active sentence ( articles with excessive use of passive sentence will be rejected)
→ Dos & Don’ts
- The writer will be allowed to have one link to their website or social media profile within the author acknowledgment. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- You are more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
→ Content Copyright
- The article should be exclusively for the Gadgets Shiksha
- Your article hosted on Gadgets.Shiksha will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of the Gadgets.Shiksha Website.
- The author/content creator agrees to submit only his/her’s original work.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- The author/content creator agrees on the Gadgets.Shiksha website will have the sole ownership of the articles/contents, published on the website.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in contributor submissions.
- The Gadgets.Shiksha website reserves the right to add its own affiliate links & advertisement where appropriate.
- The Gadgets.Shiksha website reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a contributor post without prior notice to the contributor.
→ Compensation & Miscellaneous Topics
- We do not offer any compensation for contributor writing.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- By providing a contributor Post to Gadgets.Shiksha, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Gadgets.Shiksha website or company.
→→Send your details to [email protected].