►Bosch GSB 10 RE Pistol Grip Drill
The Bosch pistol drill is designed for simple drilling needs such as maintenance, repairs and another do-it-yourself projects. It sports a small solid body, which is easy to hold and allows user to drill effortlessly without tiring. Its chuck size is just 10 mm. Key features of this gadget are power drill, reverse direction for unscrewing, variable speed for precise drilling and compact pistol control built.
Speed adjustment: User gets full control and option to increase and decrease speed with a speed trigger that lets you adjusts the drilling speed. This results for smooth drilling of different surfaces with utmost precision.
- Reverse function: Thanks to reverse rotation feature, users are allowed use this Bosch gadget to loosen or fasten screws. Its reverse function feature can also be used to retract stuck drill bits.
- Compact design: Because of a small, sturdy gun design that makes easier to handle even continues usages does not get your hand tired. Weighing just 1.5 kilograms, you can effortlessly use the drill in tight places such as corners or even on overhead ceiling.
Best Use for: This is an ideal gadget for simple drilling tasks and bug fixing works at home. It can be used to install wall fixtures, maintain and repair furniture or even for renovation purposes. It is relatively powerful and can be used to drill on walls.
- It is light that makes it easy to handle and use
- Very versatile
- variable speed function
- 320W power requirement
- No load speed 0-3000 RPM
Cons: It is not ideal for drilling on concrete or metal
Verdict: The Bosch GSB 10RE with Pistol Grip is reliable drilling machine that delivers on all counts, from drilling to screwing and unscrewing. It is very versatile, and can be used to drill on a range of surfaces. However, it is a bit expensive compared to similar models on the market.
►Cheston CHD-6104 Pistol Grip Drill
The power driller with a concept and power of Pistol Grip Drill is a product of reputed brand Cheston. It is a powerful drill machine comes with a 10 mm drill chuck and a chuck key. It sports a semi-metal body with a green virgin plastic material. The drill is also available in red and blue colours.
Function Feature: The Cheston Pistol Grip Drill is equipped with a speed control feature. It has six different speed settings and a variable speed trigger that allows user to control the drilling. With the speed control, you can drill through soft surfaces with a low speed setting or hard surfaces with the high-speed setting.
- Compact and lightweight: This Pistol Grip Drill is very compact and is manufactured using a lightweight semi-metal surface. Weighing only 5 kilo grams, you can use the drill for long hours without getting tired or worrying about wrist joint because of thrust.
- Warranty: Cheston offers 6-months of domestic warranty for any manufacturing defects that may be experienced. In order to get the service don, user has to visit nearest service center.
- Power: The Cheston driller has a power requirement of 220 V and gives a maximum power output of 350 watts.
It is a multi-purpose driller that can be used for almost any drilling needs in home or working site. It can also be used to drill soft surfaces such as wood or hard surfaces such as concrete walls. With a low speed setting, you can even use the drill to tighten screws.
- Comes with a speed control feature and six different speed settings
- It sports a reverse rotation feature
- It has a pistol grip that makes it easy to use
Cons: The warranty does not cover any breakage resulting from logistics
Conclusion: The Cheston Pistol Grip Drill CHD 6104 is a decent drill machine that is available at a fair price of 1200 rupees only. It is equipped with key features such as speed control and reverse rotation, which makes it suitable for various drilling requirements. It is also lightweight and comes with a pistol grip, which ensures comfort when drilling. Also, it has received many positive customer reviews online from verified buyers.
►Bosch GSB 10RE Impact Driver
This is a professional impact driller machine gifted with durability and powerful motor inside for one hundred percent perfect results in any kinds of drilling works. Because of a nicely built hand, which makes it very comfortable hold in the end user can easily drill wood, concrete and steel places with ease. Using this driller is like slicing a butter piece by a hot knife.
Vital 500 watt motor inside this driller results is sharp, straight and fast making surface built nature irrelevant. Furthermore, with a small and ergonomic body makes it ideal for drilling in tight corners and on overhead surfaces.
Impact action: German technology brand Bosch’s GSB 10RE professional driller device comes with an impact mode function that has a maximum power output of 250 watt, delivers up to 41,600 blows per minute and also a load speed of up to 2,600 rotations per minute.
- Reverse function: It comes with a forward/reverse function, which allows for insertion and removal of screws.
- Electronic speed control: It is equipped with an electronic speed pre-selection that lets you adjust the speed depending on the drilling task required.
- Ergonomic design: Because of an ergonomic design that features a soft pistol grip that provides optimal grip area, and a compact, light body that is easy to handle and control during drilling.
Best used for: Although there are hundreds of tools model is available in the market from Bosch, however, the GSB 10RE Impact Driver at 1960 rupees price is a powerful and reliable gadget that is ideal for all kinds of professional drilling purposes. Even with light pressure, it delivers excellent power that allows user to effortlessly drill on wood furniture and concrete walls. With the impact mode, the drill device can also be used to bore holes on metal surfaces.
- Speed control feature
- Very easy to use
- Extremely compact
- Maximum Steel capacity in steel and wood is respectively 8mm and 20mm
- Driller is made of stainless steel
Without any ambiguity the Bosch GSB 10RE Impact Driver is an excellent professional driller machine comes with a perfect gripped body, 500 watt motor and an easy reverse function. It is very sturdy, multipurpose and forceful, can be used for different drilling tasks and it works perfectly. A great tool to own certainly gives a great value for money.
►Cumi CRD 010 VR Rotary Hammer Drill
In terms of functionalities, it is almost similar to Bosch driller in this list. This rotary hammer drill comes with a 10 mm chuck and dominant motor for final result with exactitude. With a maximum power output of 320 watts and a load speed of up to 3000 rotations per minute, the Cumi rotary hammer driller is designed to deliver an excellent power load, allowing you to drill smooth holes in hard surfaces such as brick and concrete.
Hammering function: Cumi CRD 010 VR is equipped with a hammering drill function, which maximizes the power output of the drilling motor machine, allowing user to drill through various surfaces with high precision.
- Reverse function: Yes, it comes with a reverse function feature that allows user to use the drill as a screw driver.
- Ergonomic design: The hammer driller is designed ergonomically and it features a light-weight body, which increases the portability and at the same time makes it easy to handle and use. It also comes with a soft pistol grip designed to ensure your comfort when drilling.
Best used for: With a hammering function, a speed load of up to 3,000 rotations per minute and a 10 mm drill chuck, Cumi CRD 010 VR is an ideal tool for drilling through hard surfaces such as stone bricks.
- Easy to handle and use
- It delivers an excellent power load
- It also has the reverse function
Conclusion: The Cumi CRD 010 VR Rotary Hammer drill is an excellent performer when it comes to drilling with complete precision. It comes with great features such as hammer function and reverse speed. It is also available at a fair price, giving you a great value for money.
►Bosch Skil F015.6510.JL Impact Driver
It is a multipurpose machine that can be used to drill through tough substance such as wood, hard concrete and even metal. World’s most renowned tools brand Bosch with German technology makes it a handy and powerful drilling gadget. It is designed to provide user with maximum convenience during all kinds of drilling operations.
High impact: Bosch offers many variants in Skil series. The variant, which are discussing here, is the F015.6510.JL. The brand markets it as an impact driver, but an impact power drill basically comes with high impact of 48,000 blows per minute. However, it allows user to drill through almost any kind of surface, be it wood concrete or steel pipe. Combined with a maximum power output of 450 watts and a speed of 3,000 rotations per minute, you can drill smooth holes through toughest surface.
- Reverse function: Very helpful and highly demanded feature is the reverse function, which is very much present in this Impact driver. While there are many benefit of reverse function in construction work, a primary usage remains as a screw driver to remove screws from deep holes.
- Comfortable and easy to use: This Impact Driver is designed to provide maximum comfort when drilling holes. It comes with a pistol grip that absorbs all jerk, maximizes comfort and increases stability. It also comes with easy to use buttons and switches that are installed in convenient spots on the drill.
- Highly portable: Weighing just 1.5 Kilo grams, this Skil Impact Driver is a compact lightweight drill machine that can be carried easily from home to construction site.
How to best use this Bosch Impact drive?
Without doubt it is an excellent drill machine for drilling bolt holes through wood, solid concrete surface and thick steel plates. In terms of design, it is compact and lightweight makes easier for user to hold perfectly and balance well for drilling in corner locations or high surfaces.
- Easy to use
- A stylish design
- Excellent power output
- It has the reverse function
Cons:- It does not come with a drill bit
The Bosch Skil F015.6510.JL Impact Driver is an excellent choice for home use. It is easy to handle and use. Being affordable, it provides a good value for money. The only drawback is that you have to buy a drill bit.