This article is about why one should switch from regular shampoo to a natural herbal shampoo. Apparently, the so-called based shampoo available in local stores, promoted by cinema stars is not suitable for hair. They are made using harmful chemicals. Even though this is a well-known fact, people use them. The reason is does not know alternatives.
If you are suffering from strange hair fall, try any Khadi herbal shampoo. Khadi natural shampoo being Ayurvedic, made with natural substances, helps in reducing hair fall and promotes hair growth. I, too, had strange hair fall problem for few years. However, the condition of my hair improved and hair fall stopped since I switched to Khadi herbal shampoo. Currently, I use Khadi Shikakai Hair Shampoo. This natural shampoo works best for my hair. Read also Best Tips for Hair Fall Control, Dandruff and Hair Care.
Six Essential Elements of Hair Care
- Stomach: Any symptom of constipation or stomach imbalance has a negative impact on hair health.
- Diet: Make sure you eat lots of green vegetables.
- Hair Cleaning: You need a proper hair cleaning method which does not harm the growth and health of your hair.
- Hair Oiling: Most of people makes mistake in giving a miss to regular oiling. You must oil your hair at least 4 to 5 five times a week for minimum 3 hours.
- Mental Cure: You are suffering from depression or tension that translates into hair fall in general.
- Yoga: Daily diet of some basic Yoga keeps your hair healthy, which gives you confidence in daily life. Your confident personality ultimately translates into making you wealthy and smart.
India's homegrown brand Khadi has launched a range of natural hair care products; the Herbal Shikakai Shampoo is one of them. As it clears from the product name, it is natural and Ayurveda shampoo made with natural ingredients such as Shikakai, Amla, Tulsi, Mehndi, Lemon, Trifala, other Rare Himalayan Herbs.
From the last two years, I had been using Johnson Baby Hair Shampoo as it contains fewer chemicals compare to the regular shampoo in the Indian market. The Johnson Baby shampoo is useful for cleaning scalp and with proper conditioner.
Recently government had canceled the license of Johnson & Johnson as it failed to meet chemical uses limit in some of its product. After this news, I was in a dilemma. Which Natural and Ayurvedic Shampoo from a decent brand should I use now for a natural care of mine hair? In search of natural herbal Shampoo, I came across to Khadi's Herbal Shikakai Shampoo. The Khadi shampoo works well as it is made with natural ingredient.
My Experience with Natural Khadi Shampoo
I have been using this shampoo for last three months. I am fully satisfied with effect and result got so far. Finally, I found a decent Desi brand Ayurvedic Shampoo, which is genuinely “MADE in INDIA.” It is also provided me natural care for hair nutrition issue. In fact, my experience has encouraged many of my office colleagues to switch from the celebrity promoted shampoo to this Made In India natural Shampoo. For Conditioner, I recommend Khadi's Green Tea Aloe Vera Hair conditioner. For Conditioner, I recommend Khadi's Green Tea Aloe Vera Hair conditioner.
- Chemical free
- Real nutrition tonic for hair
- Home made shampoo
- Trust of Khadi brand
- Not good in cleaning dandruff
- Require additional conditioner
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Hair Type||All Hair Types|
|Ingredient||Shikakai, Amla, Tulsi, Mehndi, Lemon, Trifala, other Herbs|
|Hair Care||Damage Hair|